Monday, May 16, 2011

So I have a blog now...

It's amazing the things you do when its the middle of the night and the house is still...

I always said I had no interest in twitter, blogging or even facebook. Now as we speak all thoes things I am now involved in, and I really haven't a clue why. It's not like I really think that I have anything important to say, or that anyone would want to hear anything I have to say... I mean come on the random insomniac ramblings of someone with a little too much time on her hands, well at least im not drinking much anymore otherwise this could really be embarassing.

I had plans to put some of my poems up, well see if I do or not... IDK that anyone can really relate to anything that I have to say.

I sometimes feel stuck, super glued in place and I can't get out of these situations, it's almost like no matter what I do I always end up at this same point... like Im missing something, like something Im supposed to do but Im not realizing it. Time after time I pick myself up, get back going in the right direction, have it all togather and all figured out... and then it all falls apart again. Then I end up struggling...financially, emotionally, physcially and mentally... Is that what life is supposed to be about constant pain and struggle? The scenery change but the situation is certainly the same... I feel like its a cruel joke, like im a mouse in a maze going around and around again, at some point I completly disconnect, Im outside of myself and I stop caring... at least thats what I tell myself.

Enough randomness for tonight...maybe some more later

No comments:

Post a Comment