Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Makeup Blog sale

Hello I've never done this before but I assure you that I am trust worthy, I do makeup Swapping on Makeup Ally... And I have Too much stuff and I am trying to get rid of some of it...

More pics available upon request

Sale is USA Only unless you contact me directly and want to pay the shipping AND tracking on international

Minimum 10 dollers

Shipping is 2.50 and tracking is an additional 1.00

I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST/DAMAGED PACKAGE so spring for the extra buck to get D/c

You have 24 hours After invoice is sent to make payment
PAYPAL ONLY!

1. Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in 130 Tropics 3.00 --used twice with a brush, too dark for me




2. Hard candy Fox in a Box Blush in Spicy and Sweet -Brush is gone- 3.00 swatched only



3. Mac Blush in well dressed, no box, used probably 5 or 6x still plenty of product 10.00




4. Bourjois Blush #35 Lune D'OR- no brush, swatched once-3.50



5. E.L.F Mineral Blush in Coral and in joy swatched one time -2.00each




7 NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadow in Sky Pink, Purple, and Orange all 1.00 each!


8. Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Absinthe-swatched only 2x-7.00



9. Glamour Doll Eyes 3 Stack shawdow tower all  colors used a few times can't even tell 6.00
                             -Chelsey, Unicorn, Ladies Night

10. Glamour Doll Eyes 5 stack shadow Tower All colors Used a few times, can't even tell 10.00
                            -Roxxcandy, After Prom, Lover Lane, Just Bitten, Phyrra
                               If you get both GDE Stacks will sell for 12.00


11. Rock A Betty Beauty Mineral Eyeshadows All Swatched ONE TIME ONLY  3g Jar No sifter Filled to the top... 2.50 each  or 12.00 if you get all 6
          -Merzombicorn, Cannibal, bleeding heart, Cupcake not a muffin, Hallucination, Betty Vidi Vici


12. Rimmel fix and Perfect Foundation primer in 001 used a few times still full 1.00


13. Urban Decay Wicked lipstick swatched only SO not my color  8.00


14 NYX Round lipsticks Asking 1.50 each or 5.00 if you get all 4 of them
     all of these were swatched 2x on the back of my hand not used on my lips

           -Athena, Celene, Iris, Mute -- listed in order they appear












For any questions or if you want another pic of something email me at Shes.mysky@yahoo.com

Thanks and Happy Shopping
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment